Layered straight style with light yaki texture.
- Non-lift Melt Bare Luxe Lace™ = 40% Thinner lace
- Extra Transparent Bare Luxe Lace™ = 20% larger grid
- Undetectable = Clean, pre-plucked hairline with baby hairs
- True Glueless = Breathable mesh cap with wig band and silicon lining for secure installs
- 13×6 lace area = Extra large lace area, 100% hand-tied for a more realistic & can be parted in any direction.
- Dissipates light for a non-reflective matte finish
- Stronger reinforced tear-resistant lace material
- Gently detangle the hair from ends to roots using a paddle brush or wide tooth comb
- Turn the wig inside out and wet the hair with lukewarm water from the top (cap) to reduce tangling
- Apply shampoo in a downward motion and rinse until water runs clear. Do not rub the cap when washing
- Turn the wig cap back and repeat above steps with cold water when applying conditioner
- Gently squeeze out excess water and pat dry with a towel. Do not roll or rub the hair into a towel
- Place the wig on a wig stand and air dry. We recommend using smaller head size to avoid stretching the cap
- Apply a small amount of hair lotion or serum, as needed
- If applying glue or tape, be sure to only apply on lace material